If you are struggling with alcoholism, or alcohol use disorder (AUD), it can be difficult to recognize and admit you have an issue with drinking. Often, it is a progressive condition that can begin innocently and become compulsive over time. So, you may not be able to see that you have a problem. To take the first steps toward sobriety, you first need to admit you need help.
If you can recognize you have a drinking issue, you may be able to seek primary treatment through America’s Rehab Campuses’ Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Phoenix, AZ. Likewise, if you have already gone through medical detox or inpatient treatment for alcoholism, you may benefit from outpatient treatment as you transition back to an everyday routine.
What Is Alcohol Addiction?
As many people drink alcohol as a form of amusement or social behavior, it’s sometimes hard to know when you have a problem. At America’s Rehab Campuses, we know early intervention often prevents severe alcohol use disorder. You may have an alcohol use disorder if you present any of the following symptoms:
- Drinking for a longer period of time than intended
- Failing to cut down or quit drinking after making a plan to do so
- Spending an excessive amount of time drinking or recovering from drinking
- Feeling a strong craving to drink
- Failing to meet responsibilities, duties, or tasks due to drinking or recovering from drinking
- Continuing to drink despite social and personal problems arising from drinking
- Cutting back on enjoyable activities
- Engaging in risky or dangerous behavior
- Developing or worsening mental health issues
- Developing higher tolerances to alcohol and drinking larger amounts or drinking more often to achieve the same effects
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when recovering from drinking
How Can Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Phoenix, AZ Help?
Our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Phoenix, AZ, provides flexible treatment for individuals that need to continue working, going to school, or taking care of their families. Rather than entering into a residential treatment program, you can pursue your life and carry out your responsibilities while receiving ample support, guidance, and resources for recovery. Moreover, in this way, outpatient treatment may be ideal because it provides privacy. You do not have to live at the rehab facility for a specified amount of time, rather, you can live at home while receiving treatment.
If you opt for Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Phoenix, you can benefit from flexible schedules and personalized treatment plans. Since this is the case, you may stick with the treatment because it will not interfere with your evenings or weekends.
Our outpatient programs contain many of the same services and therapies as our inpatient programs, and we believe that they are crucial to long-term recovery and relapse prevention. Although we create a treatment plan that works specifically for you, you may benefit from some of the following programs:
- Substance Abuse Education
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Individual Counseling
- Support Groups
- Group Counseling
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse Program
Find Professional Alcoholism Treatment and Support in Arizona
If you suspect you or a loved one may have a problem with alcohol, you may be interested in our Outpatient Alcohol Rehab in Phoenix, AZ. We can provide ongoing resources and support to help you on your path to recovery and sober living. You can live your life and become free of the power alcohol has over you. Contact us today to find out more about our outpatient treatment.