America’s Rehab Campuses accepts most insurance providers for Medical Detox, Inpatient Residential Drug Rehab and other services.
Use this form to quickly and easily verify your state, private or company provided PPO health insurance plan benefits for addiction treatment services. Give us a call at 833-272-7342 if you have any questions.
Insurance Verification Form
Most Insurances Accepted
Alternative Payment Methods
Luckily, the government has taken note of the growing substance abuse crisis and to assist with the problem, they passed the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) in 2008. This regulation forces insurance providers to offer the same coverage for mental health and substance use treatment as they do for other types of medical care. If you have insurance through your employer, this means there’s a good chance your plan will at least partly cover detox. It all depends on the overall level of coverage you’ve chosen.
If you buy your own insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace, the Affordable Care Act also stipulates that all plans must cover three important mental and behavioral health aspects:
- Treatment for behavioral health issues
- Behavioral health and mental health inpatient services
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Again, whether or not you have full coverage for detox depends on the plan level you’ve chosen.
America’s Rehab Campuses can take Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) insurance plans such as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shied, Cigna, and UnitedHealthcare for medical detox, inpatient residential drug rehab, and other services.
Medicare, AHCCCS, and Cenpatico
Medicare and AHCCCS is a state type of insurance those who have retired or have a disability. As this program is managed by the federal government, there are regulations for what is covered in treatment for substance use disorders. However, these state insurance programs will generally cover:
- Medical Detox
- Inpatient Residential Treatment
No Insurance & No Qualify for Medicare or Medicaid
If you don’t have any insurance and you don’t qualify for Medicare or Medicaid, there are a few other ways to pay for drug or alcohol detox. These include:
- America’s Rehab Campuses offers flexible payment terms with 0% financing.
- TRICARE, which is a regionally managed insurance service for members of the military and their families.
- Indian Health Service, which provides health care services for much of the country’s Native American population.