Studies indicate that many people drink alcohol on a consistent basis. Yet, few of these people end up facing alcohol use disorder. Many of them – nearly 5 million according to a 2013 study – binge drink alcohol, and 1.4 million are heavy drinkers, many of them underage. If you or your loved one is battling alcoholism, an inpatient alcohol rehab near me in Tucson can help you. America’s Rehab Campuses is prepared to provide you with the tools you need to recover.
When Is Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Me in Tucson a Good Investment?
Knowing when to get help for alcohol use disorder isn’t always easy. After all, many people drink without developing an addiction. That’s not the case for many, though. You may benefit from alcohol treatment if you have any of the following symptoms of developing an addiction or dependence on the substance:
- You drink on a consistent basis, feeling that you need to consume alcohol to feel normal or to get through the day.
- Sometimes, you cannot control how much you drink. You may say you’ll have just one drink, but you find yourself having multiple.
- Alcohol consumption fixes your problems – it helps you to deal with stress or aids in calming your anxiety. You feel you need it for this.
- When you don’t drink, you feel uneasy, suffer from headaches, struggle to sleep, and cannot stop craving it.
- You’ve tried to stop drinking before, but you could not do so.
- Over time, you’ve developed health problems directly related to alcohol consumption.
- You may be battling financial problems, relationships problems, and other complications because of your alcohol consumption.
Are you ready to stop relying on alcohol? If so, an inpatient alcohol rehab in Tucson can help you.
Does Your Loved One Need an Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Me in Tucson?
As you watch your loved one use alcohol on a consistent basis, you may be unsure if they need professional help, such as in a treatment center. Some signs that they may benefit from this include those listed above. However, you may also notice things like the following:
- Increased use of alcohol
- Drinking a lot of alcohol
- Not displaying hangover signs after you’ve seen them drink alcohol
- Depression and mood swings seem to be common
- They are hiding how much they are using
- Poor performance at work or with other responsibilities
- Development of health complications
What Can an Inpatient Treatment Center Offer?
You may know you need help for addiction and dependence. You’re just not sure how to make that happen. Do you really need inpatient therapy? It is important to turn to a professional organization for treatment for those who are drinking a significant amount, drinking on a consistent basis, and who have withdrawal symptoms when they try to stop using. It can make the difference between success and relapse. At America’s Rehab Campuses, we offer a wide range of treatment programs to support your recovery. That includes the following:
As you look for an inpatient alcohol rehab near me in Tucson, be sure the location offers a detox program. This is critical for anyone who experiences withdrawal symptoms or has medical complications from alcohol use. A medical detox program is typically the best option.
As a component to rehab, individuals need access to therapy, which includes working closely with a trained professional to learn more about why you use and how to stop doing so. Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one form of this. Individual and group therapy are two forms of therapy you’ll likely encounter in treatment. Group therapy allows you to work closely with others who are going through the same challenges you are.