Inpatient Residential Rehab
America’s Rehab Campuses is an accredited treatment facility for inpatient residential treatment
What is Inpatient Residential Drug Rehab?
Residential inpatient treatment programs at America’s Rehab Campuses offer individualized care and can help you or a loved one experience an effective, safe recovery from addiction. Inpatient therapy is used to treat physical dependence and psychological addiction as well as to teach you skills that help you achieve long-term sobriety.
World Class Care Provided by America’s Rehab Campuses clinicians and Behavioral Health Techs
- Individual treatment plans by highly specialized therapists and professionals
- Career counseling
- Chef and nutritionist
- Heated pool, comfortable beds, and fitness facilities
- Beauty Services
- Loving, caring, supportive staff
- Personal preparation for life after addiction
Treatments and Services at ARC
Inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers offer an array of treatments and services designed to help you overcome addiction as a whole. Detox is often the first stage of addiction treatment as it helps you overcome drug or alcohol dependence. After detox comes therapy, which treats underlying factors that may have contributed to your addiction.
Inpatient Residential Hotline
24/7, Toll-Free, and Confidential
Treatments available at ARC’s inpatient residential drug rehab include:
- Drug detox (e.g. heroin, opioids, cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana)
- Alcohol and Drug Medical Detox
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Community reinforcement therapy
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Group therapy
- 12-step support groups
- Recreational therapy
- Family therapy
- Medication maintenance
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
ARC also offers ongoing aftercare programs aimed at prolonging your recovery. Aftercare programs help you stay sober in the weeks, months, and years after you leave rehab and may consist of group therapy, 12-step meetings, and family therapy.
Benefits of Residential Inpatient Treatment
A top benefit of recovering from addiction at an inpatient rehab center is being able to focus strictly on recovery without having to worry about daily stressors and responsibilities. An inpatient facility eliminates distractions that may prevent you from experiencing a successful recovery.
Additional benefits of residential inpatient treatment include:
- Recovering away from negative environments, friends, and family.
- Recovering away from access to drugs and alcohol.
- Receiving 24/7 medical care as you withdraw from drugs and alcohol.
- Being treated for co-occurring mental disorders at the same time as addiction.
- Meeting peers in recovery who motivate you to stay sober.
- Establishing a new daily routine without drugs and alcohol.
- Identifying common triggers that lead to relapse.
- Learning skills for how to avoid relapse and stay sober.
How to Choose an Inpatient Drug or Alcohol Rehab Center
The best inpatient rehab centers will customize treatments for you or your loved one based on both medical history and substance abuse history.
Questions to ask when choosing an inpatient rehab center include the following:
- Do you accept health insurance?
- Do you offer sliding scale fees, grants, or scholarships to make treatment more affordable?
- Do your detox methods relieve pain, drug cravings, and other withdrawal symptoms?
- What amenities and accommodations are available?
- Do you offer group and recreational therapies?
- Can you treat my dual diagnosis/co-occurring mental health disorder?
- Do you use medications to manage post-acute withdrawal syndrome?
- Will I have 24/7 access to doctors, therapists, and counselors?
An inpatient program at America’s Rehab Campuses can help you achieve improved overall health and long-term recovery from addiction.