When patients complete a medical detox or inpatient treatment program at America’s Rehab Campuses, we often encourage them to take part in our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for continued treatment and support while navigating long term-recovery. Our IOP in Tucson, AZ offers beneficial services to cultivate self-awareness, learn new behaviors and perspectives, develop important skills, prevent relapses, and maintain sobriety.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
Our IOP in Tucson, AZ, is a treatment program designed to help you with recovery while you work, go to school, or take care of family. If you do not require medical detox, supervision, or time away from responsibilities, an IOP program can be used as the first line of treatment. It is also ideal if you desire a smooth transition from detox or inpatient care to everyday life.
At America’s Rehab Campuses, our IOP In Tucson provides many different therapies and services. You may benefit from:
- Substance Abuse Education: When recovering from alcohol or drug abuse, it is helpful to know how substances affect your body, how addictions start and continue, and how continued substance use can impact various aspects of your life.
- Substance Abuse Treatment: A personalized plan that takes into account your specific needs, challenges, and areas for improvement are crucial to a successful recovery.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy: A greater self-awareness can benefit you greatly. Particularly, by learning connections between emotions, thoughts, and behaviors, you can begin to learn why you turned to substances and you can pursue healthier coping mechanisms.
- Dual Diagnosis Therapy: Often, people struggling with substance use or abuse also struggle with underlying, untreated mental health issues. If this is the case, our professionals can help treat mental health struggles through therapy.
- Recreational Therapy: Recreational activities are one of the many ways you can find enjoyment, confidence, and social engagement without substance use.
- Family Therapy: In many cases, individuals did not develop substance problems in an isolated bubble. Family units that display dysfunction or negative behaviors often play a role in the development of substance abuse. It is crucial families receive substantial help so that individuals can achieve long-term sobriety.
- Individual and Group Counseling: One-on-one support is equally as important as community support during recovery. It is beneficial for you to know you are never alone in your recovery journey.
What are the Benefits of an IOP in Tucson, AZ?
When deciding between specific programs at America’s Rehab Campuses, it may be helpful to know the benefits of our IOP in Tucson, AZ. In this way, you can determine if it is the right fit. A few of the most common advantages include:
- Flexible treatment schedules accommodating your daily responsibilities
- Personalized treatment plans tailored to your individual needs
- Full range of services known to improve recovery outcomes
- Focus on relapse prevention
- Ongoing support while navigating real-life challenges, stressors, and triggers
- Access to a supportive and caring community
- Heightened individual responsibility while pursuing treatment
Why Are IOPs Important?
Many individuals believe they can accomplish treatment and recovery on their own, yet give up when it becomes isolating, frustrating, or overwhelming. At America’s Rehab Campuses, we know that addiction can cause significant changes in the brain that make it incredibly difficult to battle triggers and cravings all alone. When you have the resources you need and the support you deserve, you can change your life and achieve long-term success.
Find Treatment and Support with an IOP in Tucson, AZ
Addictions can be difficult to overcome, yet with the right support, you can be on the road to recovery and sober living. Whether you require a flexible treatment program or believe you need ongoing support as you transition from inpatient treatment to everyday life, our IOP in Tucson, AZ, is waiting for you. Contact us today to speak with a kind staff member about your particular needs.