It is not easy to make the decision to enter into residential treatment for drug addiction. This treatment plan requires a person to leave home, where they are comfortable and where their support team exists, to get treatment for addiction. Yet, there are a lot of misconceptions about what happens in treatment and how it can help you. Even if you are not sure this is the ideal choice for you, reach out to our treatment center in Arizona to learn more about the ways residential treatment can help. America’s Rehab Campuses makes inpatient care the best it can be.
Overcoming Common Myths About Inpatient Drug Treatment in Arizona
If you know you have a chronic addiction and it has not been possible to stop using for very long on your own, it is critical to reach out for help to support you as you recover. Consider these common myths that often limit a person’s willingness to step inside this type of care to make that decision.
- You’re not secluded: You have privacy in treatment. Yet, you are not secluded from other people. This is not a hospital like setting. Rather, it is set up to be more like a home where you will navigate from place to place to meet your goals and get care.
- You will have contact with your family. Though you have stepped away for treatment to focus on yourself, you are not isolated from your family. Depending on your needs, you may be able to remain in contact with your loved ones.
- You will get ongoing support. Some people believe that they can do well in residential treatment but that once they leave, they will fail. It is possible that you will, however, you are going to get a significant amount of support and guidance as you work through this treatment process. A big component of that is preparing for life outside of therapy.
What Can Inpatient Drug Treatment Do for You?
When you embrace treatment at America’s Rehab Campuses in Arizona, you gain access to a wide range of therapy options. You will get out of these programs what you put into them, though. That’s important to remember as you prepare for your future.
Our treatment centers create a very positive environment where you will work with industry leaders in drug addiction treatment. These professionals want to support you by offering effective real-life strategies for living a drug-free life. They can help you through the most difficult of situations, including past trauma, overcoming depression, and helping you to rebuild who you are into the person you want to be. The support you’ll have is phenomenal.
Additionally, our community is designed to foster holistic living. That means that you have lots of support as well as tools to help you heal mentally, emotionally, and physically. There is a heated pool for you to take advantage of. There’s a fitness center you can use. Take advantage of our beauty services, too.
We work with you to plan for your future as well. That includes providing you with career counseling services. We also want to ensure you have a place to live that is safe for you – one that is in a drug-free environment where you will have the support you need.
What does this mean for you? Our residential treatment may be able to help you with:
- Learning why you are using drugs and alcohol
- Teaching you effective strategies to avoid relapse
- Aiding in working through relationship struggles you may be having
- Working to build career skills
- Helping you to develop healthy coping methods for stress
- Providing you with support for mental health disorders like depression and anxiety
You are facing a big challenge in your life. Stepping into treatment away from your current life may seem impossible. Yet, taking a few weeks away like this may help you to become the best version of yourself.
We encourage you to learn more about America’s Rehab Campuses and all of the tools we provide within our residential treatment program. Here, you are treated with respect and dignity. We understand your battle and can help you find the best possible way forward to overcome it.