If you are interested in receiving help for alcohol use, you have already taken a significant step forward in your recovery journey. At America’s Rehab Campuses, we can help you with the next steps through our Phoenix alcohol rehab program. We are committed to providing important resources that will help you live a happy and healthy sober life. Through our inpatient and outpatient programs, you will not only find caring and loving staff and a supportive community, but you will also find important education and therapy to help you learn about yourself and substance use.
How Will Phoenix Alcohol Rehab Help You?
The decision to receive treatment is never easy. We want to reinforce how it can be one of the best decisions you make in your life. Through our Phoenix alcohol rehab program, and aiming for a sober life, you can experience any or all of the following:
- A better self-image: When you are actively working towards sobriety, you will constantly improve your self-image through renewed self-confidence, increased self-respect, and greater self-awareness.
- Healthy problem-solving: You may have turned to alcohol as a way of coping with problems, but it can actually make your problems worse over the long-term. Our Phoenix alcohol rehab will teach you healthy coping skills through cognitive behavioral therapy, rational emotive behavioral therapy, dual diagnosis therapy, and recreational therapy.
- Fun activities: Although it may be the case that you used alcohol for amusement or enjoyment, it’s completely possible to have fun without substance use. Recreational activities, support groups, and beauty services are just a few of the activities we provide.
- Stronger relationships: When you are drinking alcohol, you may not realize the negative impact it’s having upon your relationships with family, friends, or the community. Through substance abuse education, one-on-one counseling, and group therapy, you will learn how alcohol can affect those closest to you and how you can build connections without it.
- Healthier mind and body: Alcohol abuse can lead to many mild to severe physical health issues and mental health problems. Our professional and caring medical staff, our recreation and fitness opportunities, our nutritional assistance, and our dual diagnosis program can help improve or manage your health.
Why Should You Receive Professional Treatment?
You may be considering an attempt to recover on your own, relying on support from family and friends and your own sheer willpower. While these factors can make all the difference in a successful recovery, they may not be enough. It is important to receive therapy, counseling, and other services, to deal with underlying reasons or causes for turning to alcohol. It’s essential to receive support from others who struggle or who have struggled and overcome similar problems. At our Phoenix alcohol rehab program, we make sure you have access to these resources during your inpatient treatment or outpatient treatment.
It’s also advantageous to receive treatment through one of our programs, as our caring staff understands how difficult it can be to recover from a substance that is so widely accepted. As friends and family engaging in drinking pose an obstacle to recovery, our support and encouragement can make sure you stay on your sober living path. We also offer family therapy, which can help to educate close loved ones on the dangers of drinking around someone who is recovering.
Find Out for Yourself the Positive Difference Rehab Can Make
Treatment, recovery, and sober living are incredible pursuits, yet they may also be difficult or scary to imagine. At America’s Rehab Campuses, we want to make sure your journey is as easy as possible through care, encouragement, and resources. Contact us today to learn more about how our Phoenix Alcohol Rehab program can make a difference in your life.