Illicit Drug Addiction
- Chemical Dependence tratment
- Individual, group or family therapy
- An explicit focus on understanding the nature of addiction, tools (both mental and physical) to become clean and sober, and to prevent relapse
- Setting and level of care vary depending on your needs: residential, inpatient, outpatient
- Behavior Therapy
- Develop tools and methods to cope with cravings and emotions
- How to avoid and deal with relapse
- Family and friends contribution to your support
- Discussing issues with your job, legal problems, and relationships
- Addressing other mental health conditions
- Self-help groups
We are here to help…
We’ve been there and know how it feels. There’s a better way.
Get Help Now!