Scottsdale Rehab Campus – Arizona
LUXURY REHAB WITHOUT THE LUXURY COST
With locations throughout Phoenix and Scottsdale, Scottsdale Recovery Center provides top quality substance abuse treatment programs in an upscale environment. SRC caters to clients all over the United States of America and abroad seeking the finest in rehab and treatment.
Drug and Alcohol Treatment
In an effort to provide the most dynamic and comprehensive treatment services possible, Scottsdale Recovery Center employs:
- Gender-specific and coed group therapy led by experienced addiction therapists
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT). Suboxone, Vivitrol, etc.
- One-on-one counseling sessions with addiction therapists
- Group Therapy session
- Evidence-Based Practices- Cognitive Behavioral Counseling & Motivational Interviewing
- Holistic, Scientific, Disease Model and 12-step Methods
- Co-Occuring Disorders and Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Dr./ Physician created and driven rehabilitation programs
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Process Groups
- Family Groups
Addiction Treatment Services Include:
- Medical Detoxification (including Suboxone® and Subutex® therapies)
- Nationwide Crisis Intervention and Family Guidance Services
- Upscale and Ultra Luxurious Treatment Homes
- Short-Term & Long-Term Residential Style (RTC & PHP) Addiction Treatment Options
- Outpatient & Intensive Outpatient (IOP) Addiction Treatment (varied schedules and phases available)
- Structured & Semi-Structured Sober Living and Aftercare Recovery Housing Locations Throughout Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ
- Integrated and Ongoing Life/Recovery Coaching Services on a Customized Per-Client Basis
- Varied Levels and Types of Family Therapy Services
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Services (onsite with immediate results, as well as lab testing options available)
- TREATMENT MODALITIES: 12-Step, Hybrid and Holistic Recovery Programs
- COST STRUCTURES: Affordable as well as Upscale & Executive Level Options Available (most PPO health insurance plans accepted)
- Vibrant and Active Sober Alumni Support and Activity Services Throughout Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ
Latest ARC News and Articles
There’s a common question that runs through the mind of anyone considering entering a drug or alcohol treatment program: “What’s it like?” The same question, no doubt, is contemplated in people searching for rehabs for loved ones. While the duration of treatment may...
When it comes to addiction recovery, rehabs usually divide patients into two main groups “inpatients and outpatients”. Inpatients are those that will be treated while they stay inside a center, whereas outpatients will not be required to stay in the center during...
Why should we provide Methadone 24/7? The Arizona Daily Star asked our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Len Ditmanson, and this is what he said. Link to media...