Midland Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
There is no one person who exists in the world that does not require support every now and then. Whether you are dealing with big or small problems, having a solid support system can help ease the burden and provide you with the emotional and practical support you...
Physical exercise helps us to maintain good mental and physical health. It may seem a lot of hard work exercising on a regular basis, but being physically active can boost your overall well-being. This is why America’s Rehab Campuses utilizes an integrated approach to...
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction? You’ve most likely neglected your health. Whether the substance caused you to put on a lot of weight or made you skinny, it’s unhealthy. Many therapies are there to consider when it comes to addiction recovery. Some addicts...