Midland Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
TUCSON, Arizona - September 21, 2018 – America’s Rehab Campuses, a drug rehabilitation facility with campuses nationwide, has announced that it has earned accreditation from the Joint Commission. As noted by the Joint Commission, this honor is recognized as a...
One of the biggest drug abuse problems the United States is currently facing is prescription drug abuse. Unfortunately, many of the people who develop a prescription drug addiction start out with a legitimate prescription from their doctor. As they continue taking the...
More than 72,000 people in the U.S. died from drug overdoses in 2017, which is double the amount of overdose deaths that took place a decade ago. The number of drug overdose deaths caused by fentanyl increased nearly 6-fold from 2014 to 2017. The rate of...