Midland Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
People who have suffered from addiction understand very well how this chronic disease can take over and ruin lives. Some of the criteria for addiction include an unsuccessful effort to stop using drugs and alcohol and a continuation of drug and alcohol use in spite of...
Feelings of loneliness and isolation are often strong in people who are struggling with addiction and substance use disorders. Many times, isolation causes people to forget that there are many others just like them who are feeling exactly the same way and struggling...
Opioids and benzodiazepines are prescription drugs known to carry a high risk for dependence. Now, a recent study suggests that misuse of these medications may also lead to suicidal thoughts in older adults. Opioids and benzos are commonly used to treat pain and...