Midland Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
Substance abuse disorders and addiction affect nearly 12% of people with Medicaid over the age of 18. But for those who live in Arizona and have Medicaid, addiction treatment can be difficult to find since only a few drug rehabs that can accept medicaid for medical...
Now that you or your loved one has decided to begin addiction treatment, your next step is choosing a drug rehab center. While there may be plenty of local rehab centers near your home, you don’t necessarily need to stay in your area while recovering from addiction....
Jamie Lee Curtis recently revealed to People magazine that she struggled with opioid addiction for 10 years during most of the 1990's. The 59-year-old actress best known for starring in the movies Halloween, True Lies, and A Fish Called Wanda said absolutely nobody...