Midland Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
Drug withdrawal is a term that describes a set of symptoms your body experiences after you suddenly stop or reduce chronic use of drugs and alcohol. Withdrawal symptoms vary in type and severity level based on the substance being used, and on the lifespan of drug use....
Cocaine is one of the most commonly used illicit drugs among women of childbearing age in the U.S., where there are more than 750,000 cocaine-exposed pregnancies every year. Cocaine use during pregnancy can lead to a range of life-threatening health problems for both...
Are you a user of methamphetamine? If so, you know all about the short-term side effects this drug can have on you. However, did you know that prolonged methamphetamine use can lead to drastic changes in your physical appearance? Here are just some of the ways meth...