Midland Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
Medical detox is always the first stage of drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Just like any other drug rehab program, medical detox treatments are often personalized for each patient based on factors such as age, medical history, and the substances the person was...
Anxiety and substance use disorders are among the most frequent mental health problems in the U.S. The journal Psychiatric Times reports that nearly 29% of people will experience an anxiety disorder at least once in their lifetime, while the lifetime rate for...
Vicodin is one of the most common drugs involved in prescription opioid overdose deaths in the U.S. Knowing what Vicodin is and how this drug works can help you and your loved ones stay safe and avoid a drug overdose. Those who want to stop using Vicodin but can’t due...