Lake Charles Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
Some women use painkillers during pregnancy to treat health conditions such as back pain. But using painkillers while pregnant can cause problems for both the mother and her baby — especially when these addictive medications are misused. If you become pregnant while...
Because heroin is one of the most widely abused drugs in the country, many women find themselves addicted to heroin after they become pregnant. While being addicted to heroin at any point is never a good thing, it’s especially unfortunate when the life of an unborn...
Have you recently overheard a friend or family member talking about a substance or pill, but they referenced it by a "street name?" Over the years, users of these drugs have come up with code names to try and throw off others who might suspect they’re abusing. Use...