Lake Charles Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
There’s a common question that runs through the mind of anyone considering entering a drug or alcohol treatment program: “What’s it like?” The same question, no doubt, is contemplated in people searching for rehabs for loved ones. While the duration of treatment may...
When it comes to addiction recovery, rehabs usually divide patients into two main groups “inpatients and outpatients”. Inpatients are those that will be treated while they stay inside a center, whereas outpatients will not be required to stay in the center during...
Why should we provide Methadone 24/7? The Arizona Daily Star asked our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Len Ditmanson, and this is what he said. Link to media...