Do you or a loved one struggle with opioid addiction? If yes, you need America’s Rehab Campus’ programs and treatment to manage the opiate withdrawal symptoms and achieve long and stable sobriety. Opioids are highly addictive, changing your brain’s chemistry and forcing you to keep taking the drug to avoid withdrawal. Joining our rehab program is essential for breaking this cycle and embracing a healthier, sober lifestyle as a result.
The Most Common Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms To Look Out For
• Agitation and nervousness
• Poor sleeping patterns and insomnia
• Runny nose
• Intense sweating for no apparent reason
• Constant yawning, etc.
The late ones tend to be more intense and include physical reactions like:
• Recurrent abdominal cramps
• Digestive problems and diarrhea
• Nausea and vomiting, etc.
How To Treat Opioid Withdrawal
• Medical detox for cleansing, stability, and mental and physical recovery
• Inpatient treatment offering access to modern amenities, a comfortable recovery setting, and leading therapies and holistic treatments
• PHP and IOP as part of a step-down level of care, only consisting of day treatments
• Outpatient treatment, promoting smooth and effective social reintegration
• Sober Living programs for individuals who lack a supportive home environment and need long-term recovery assistance and guidance
These programs will help you overcome your addiction, manage your co-occurring mental disorders, and start on a long-term journey towards sobriety and healthy living.
Opioid Recovery Programs Available
• 12-step meetings
• Peer support
• Life skills assistance
• Equine therapy
• Parenting classes
• Interviewing skills and resume writing
• Regular physical activity either individually or in a group
• Off-site group activities visiting various sites (Desert Museum, Flandrau Planetarium, Colossal Cave, Sabino Canyon, and others)