When you’re struggling with addiction, the thought of ending substance use is one often met with doubt and worry due to the detox process. Drugs and alcohol directly impact the mind and body, leading to dependencies that can wreak havoc on the individual when broken. While this purge is a required part of addiction treatment, Tucson detox centers have worked to make it as comfortable as possible.
Knowing When It’s Time To Get Help
Before you can commit to treatment, you have to realize there’s a problem to begin with. It’s easy to view frequent use of drugs or alcohol as having minimal impact on your health, but it can quickly turn into substance abuse and eventually addiction if left unchecked by Tucson detox centers.
If you aren’t sure whether or not you’re in the midst of an addiction, you can ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you regularly consume more drugs or alcohol than expected?
- Have you developed a tolerance requiring more drugs or alcohol to feel the effects?
- Has using or obtaining drugs or alcohol led to dangerous situations?
- Are your loved ones showing concern over your consumption?
- Have previous attempts at quitting failed?
- Do you use drugs or alcohol to cope with unwanted thoughts or emotions?
- Are hangovers a regular part of your drinking routine?
- Has substance use impacted your performance at work or school?
- Do you experience negative side effects when you’re no longer under the influence?
If any of these questions reminded you of your relationship with drugs or alcohol, it may be time to explore Tucson detox centers.
Can Tucson Detox Centers Actually Help Me?
Absolutely! America’s Rehab Campus uses medical detox as part of every treatment program as not every guest needs medication but they do require 24/7 medical supervision to make the process safe. Mental health professionals are able to guide you through the high’s and low’s of emotional distress associated with detox and withdrawal.
Tucson detox centers have seen the need for medication-assisted treatment rise due to an increase in abuse of:
- Opioids such as heroin and various prescription painkillers
- Methamphetamines including ADHD medication
What these substances have in common is that their withdrawal symptoms can be severe and intense, requiring medication to push through comfortably. It’s crucial that we support you over the first hurdle on your road to recovery as it makes the rest of treatment more effective. ARC goes beyond other Tucson detox centers by providing a central campus for all parts of treatment, from detox to aftercare.
Are You Looking for Treatment in Arizona?
Learning that you’re in need of addiction treatment is never a fun experience, but it’s a realization that lets you take back control of your life from the reins of addiction. America’s Rehab Campus is experienced in handling all levels of addiction no matter how severe it is or how long it’s been ongoing.
Whether it’s for you or a loved one, ARC is here to provide reliable treatment beyond what’s found in other Tucson detox centers. Reach out to our team today to learn more about our treatment options and insurance plans we accept.