Turning to a residential rehab near me in Tucson could be life changing for you. It’s an opportunity to take a step towards healing and recovery in a safe place. For many reasons, drug and alcohol addiction can change the course of your life, putting you at risk for numerous complications to your physical and mental wellbeing. At America’s Rehab Campuses, we welcome you to get the treatment you need as you work towards your long-term recovery.
When Do You Need a Residential Rehab Near Me in Tucson?
For people using drugs and alcohol, it’s not always easy to know when you need help. How do you know that your recreational use is now an addiction? There’s no safe level of use for most drugs. Some signs that you may need professional help include:
- You use without being able to control how much you use. You may feel as though you can’t stop using.
- You find yourself focused on the substance even when you’re not using.
- You tried to stop, but the cravings were so intense that it was impossible to do.
- Your physical and mental health is struggling with the use of drugs and alcohol.
- You want to stop using, and you know that your home life makes that difficult.
- You’ve relapsed before. You’ve overdosed before.
- When you try to stop using, you have intense cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If this sounds like you, consider asking the question, “Where can I finally get residential rehab near me in Tucson to change the future?”
What Can Residential Treatment in Tucson Really Do for You?
When you enter residential treatment, you step away from your life and all of its complications. You put yourself in a position where you can finally get help where there are no additional risks of using drugs. There are several other things that may occur.
- You’ll work through detox. Many people need detox to break their dependence on drugs and alcohol. In rehab, you’ll be able to finally break through that complication so you can focus on recovery.
- You may have access to medications. These can help ease withdrawal symptoms and help you focus on recovery.
- Therapy starts right away. One of the core components of recovery is having the ability to finally find out what’s causing you to use. It could be past trauma, or it may be poor decision making.
- Gain skills to avoid relapse. A core component of your treatment will be building skills and learning methods to help you fully recover without putting yourself at risk for complications.
- Get help for mental health complications you have. Many people with addiction have co-occurring conditions like anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or post-traumatic stress disorder. Treating that is critical to your recovery.
During your time in residential care, you’ll receive one-on-one support from a team of professionals. These individuals are dedicated to your long-term recovery. They are compassionate and ready to support you.
In residential treatment, you’ll have the tools you need to overcome addiction. Learn how to make that break when you turn to our team at America’s Rehab Campuses.
How to Get Help from a Residential Rehab Near Me in Tucson
As you make the decision to step into treatment or to encourage your loved one to do so, reach out to our team to learn more. We’ll provide one-on-one support and guidance to you, including creating an individualized treatment plan to address your needs.
Contact America’s Rehab Campuses today to learn more about the options we can provide to you today to start your recovery.