At America’s Rehab Campuses, we believe that for detox and treatment to be effective, our Phoenix drug rehab program needs to meet you where you are at. We accomplish this by offering many different types of treatment to suit where you are in your recovery journey. We have a medical detox program, inpatient residential rehab, partial hospitalization program, and outpatient program. No matter which program you enroll in, we will personalize a treatment plan that considers your life, physical health and mental health, challenges, and goals. Coupled with your motivation to pursue recovery, you will have many of the necessary resources you need to live a sober life.
What Is a Personalized Treatment Plan?
When you have successfully completed a safe detox through our medical detox program, you can proceed to an inpatient or outpatient Phoenix Drug Rehab program. As an inpatient, you will stay at our residences and have freedom of access to all our services. Likewise, as an outpatient, you can benefit from our full range of services while navigating everyday life.
In either inpatient or outpatient programs, you will receive a detailed evaluation and assessment, allowing our staff to identify your particular causes for drug use and your unique struggles, obstacles, values, and objectives. In collaboration with you, we will select therapies and services that target physical health, emotional and mental health, and specific life challenges. In this way, your unique recovery journey addresses exactly what makes you turn to substances as a form of relief, coping, or happiness.
Benefits of a Personalized Treatment Plan
Our personalized treatment plans at Phoenix drug rehab can benefit you in the following ways:
- Medication management: If you require medication for withdrawal symptoms, or for physical or mental health management, our staff can monitor and manage your dosages.
- Dual-Diagnosis program: Sometimes, when you seek out substances as a form of pain relief or coping, you may have an unaddressed mental health issue. We provide therapy to address a wide range of mental health issues.
- Behavioral therapy: Our Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy provide you with education about how drugs affect your behavior, the connection between emotions and behavior, and healthy coping skills.
- One-on-one counseling: A unique benefit of personalized treatment is the ability to receive one-on-one therapy and counseling. You can learn a great deal about yourself and the way you feel, think, and behave through therapy. You can also learn necessary life skills that will carry you far during sobriety.
- Group therapy: At Phoenix Drug Rehab, we know that an essential part of a successful recovery journey involves looking to others for shared experiences, thoughts, and feelings. We also believe that receiving guidance, inspiration, and hope from those who are recovering is significant. That’s exactly why we offer many support and groups and counseling programs.
- Fulfillment: We offer activities such as meditation, yoga, sports and recreation, and social activities that you can learn to enjoy.
Don’t Settle for a Generalized Treatment Plan
When you are recovering from substance use or abuse, it can be difficult enough to pursue treatment let alone go through a rehab program that may not work for you. With our Phoenix drug rehab program, you don’t need to settle for less than you need or deserve. We will consider you and your life every step of the way during recovery. Contact us to learn more about your options and how we can help you today!
For this reason, any effective rehabilitation process will consider several aspects of the treatment:
– The medication is crucial – It is essential both during the initial phase of the treatment when the withdrawal manifestations need to be eliminated, as well as later on, as the treatment progresses. We include here medication like buprenorphine, methadone, and naltrexone, as the main ones. – Behavioral therapies are equally important – The patient has to be able to control his behavior, as drug abuse can cause him to manifest erratic and even dangerous towards others. It will provide the individual with crucial tools needed to change his social functioning for the better, hopefully for good. – Therapeutic sessions meant to heal the mind and the spirit – The patient has to learn how to express affection, consideration, and love and respect towards others, which is why these sessions will also be held in groups, where even family members can participate. – Emotional rejuvenation – It is crucial for the addict to learn that drugs aren’t the only source of pleasure. There are others, even more, useful and vastly safer, like meditation, yoga, physical activities, including a wide variety of sports and so on. For addiction treatment, all Phoenix drug rehab programs at Addiction Recovery Centers are meant to help addicts re-learn how to function normally in the society. The process is long and hard, but one that needs to be addressed. Addiction Recovery Centers – Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment 1-855-910-5918 3724 N. 3rd Street, Suite #201 Phoenix, AZ 85012 addictionrecoverycenters.com