Substance addiction usually has dire consequences, depending on the type of substance being used, but, which requires for powerful and extensive countering strategies to be able to repel it. America’s Rehab Campuses steers toward an exhaustive approach, which uses approved medication, behavioral therapies and expert consulting, with the purpose of both eliminating the addiction and assist the individuals during the process of social reintegration.
It is not an easy task, but one that needs to be taken and every institution dealing with outpatient drug rehab in Tucson has adopted the long route; the only one ensuring optimal, long-lasting results.
Drug abuse will eventually end up destroying the patient’s life and, whether it happens in a year or more, the consequences are always drastic:
- Long-term and even permanent physiological problems like organ damages, infections, diseases and so on
- Psychological affections like anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, paranoia, etc.
- Financial issues, like the addict, will do whatever it takes to get the money necessary for the next dose
- Deteriorating relationships with the loved ones, friends, and everyone around them
- The inability to continue to function as an active and productive member of society
- Addiction, characterized by the constant need to use drugs and withdrawal symptoms when the required dose is not administered in time
- The tendency towards relapse each time the addict tries to cease drug consumption
- A higher risk of death due to overdose
The answer? A series of clinical and psychological measures meant to both reverse and prevent these grim effects.
What is the Outpatient Program?
The Outpatient program deals with outpatient drug rehab in Tucson, consisting of more-or-less the same approaches as the inpatient system, with one crucial difference: this time the addict is no longer confined in a strict, medical environment. Instead, so long as the patient’s addiction is neither too severe nor too demanding or threatening either to the patient or those around him, the treatment can be pursued outside of the institution’s walls.
It has been shown that, in these cases, the outpatient program will:
- Allow the patient to continue his/her social life, maintain a daily job and remain active within the education system
- Permit a more open, flexible environment, where the efficiency of the rehab process can be boosted with the help of family and friends
- Avoid the stress caused by being confined to a controlled setting, with strict rules and stricter supervision
- Mix traditional treating methods with more modern ones like acupressure, yoga, meditation, qi gong and equitation
In essence, the rehabilitation process is usually a long and demanding process, whose efficiency is not guaranteed 100%. It all depends on some factors, including the patient’s will to change and the support of those around them. This is why outpatient drug rehab in Tucson has resorted to an open program, allowing more freedom and a lower degree of control.
The outpatient program is becoming more successful with America’s Rehab Campuses, changing more lives than ever and making the American society a safer place to be in.