One of the hardest parts of substance use is how alienated it can make you feel and how isolated you can become in your life. As difficult and challenging as this may be, it is important to know you can find positive and meaningful connections with family, friends, the community, activities, jobs and projects in recovery and sobriety. At America’s Rehab Campuses, our main focus is to help you develop a healthy mind, body, and spirit and that involves thriving in all aspects of sober life.
Our Phoenix rehab provides multiple programs, such as partial hospitalization, inpatient, intensive outpatient, and outpatient treatment. In all of these programs, our attentive professionals develop a personalized treatment plan that goes beyond medical care. By offering multiple on-site activities, services, and therapies, we can help you take back your life.
Discover Health and Happiness at Phoenix Rehab
At our Phoenix rehab, our mission is to restore your physical health and improve your mental, emotional, and social health. Through our medical detox program, we guide you and assist you through the challenging beginning of recovery. Apart from a professional and safe withdrawal period, we also provide consistent caring and loving support to ensure you don’t feel alone.
Whether you choose inpatient or outpatient treatment, you have access to similar services. A few of our therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, help you learn the connection between emotions, thoughts, and behaviors. Through one-on-one counseling and group therapy, we also teach you how to handle stressors and other challenges without turning to drugs or alcohol.
Support Throughout Your Recovery Journey
At America’s Rehab Campuses, we offer various activities and services that help you flourish and thrive in your recovery and sobriety:
- Peer Support: We know that connection is key. Our warmhearted staff is just one part of your strong support system at Phoenix rehab. Another crucial part is your peers who you meet through group activities and therapies. Over time, they become a continuous source of support, hope, and inspiration.
- Spiritual Support: You may find significant comfort and guidance through spirituality or religion. Our spiritual support can help you tap into your spirituality on a deep and rich level, helping you find gratitude, strength, meaning, and purpose, amongst other great benefits.
- 12 Step Meetings: You and your peers can help one another achieve sobriety through 12-step meetings that focus on finding hope and guidance through a higher power.
- Motivational Speakers: You may have trouble finding motivation, especially at the beginning of your recovery journey when it is most challenging. Our motivational speakers, such as our ambassador Vance Johnson, help with keeping a positive perspective and focusing on your sobriety goal.
- Educational Activities: Day-to-day challenges can be immense stress points. This is precisely why we offer educational activities centered on common responsibilities and duties, to help make those tasks easier. We offer classes and workshops on cooking, life skills, resume writing, interview skills, budgeting, and parenting.
- Recreational Activities: Physical activity can be a great stress relief for your body and mind, while simultaneously helping you feel confident, strong, and healthy. You can enjoy gardening, swimming, tennis, basketball, yoga, and meditation.
We Are Here to Help You at Phoenix Rehab
It is extremely difficult to heal from substance abuse or addiction all alone, especially when you need to heal many aspects of your life. At Phoenix rehab, we are qualified and knowledgeable about the most common areas that are touched and impacted by substance use. Simultaneously, we know that each individual’s recovery journey is unique, which is why we tailor your treatment plan to meet your needs. Contact us to find out more about how we can help you today!